Welcome to St Michael's
We remain active online and onsite - our live streaming is participatory for everyone
We are celebrating the Great 50 Days of Easter
Coronavirus: some infection controls are in place (face coverings, sanitiser) See Blog posted 8th May for full details.
Find our latest postings on Facebook (link to the left)
and on our You Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBdry9xmw-k0XSHumOckD1w
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter for all the news and more: please use the Contact tab above
Sunday 8th May: 4th Sunday of Easter
- 10 am Sung Eucharist Online and Onsite
- 11 am Said Eucharist - a short Communion service [onsite only]
- Wedding of Joshua Thorne to Sarah Gill today
Next Sunday: 15th MAY 5th of EASTER - the Great 50 Days continue
- 10 am Sung Eucharist for Eastertide Online and Onsite
St Michael's April 2022:
- Sundays: you can attend the main 10am service online or onsite. Online you can participate fully in the worship and talk to others. Onsite our Covid measures still apply but you can receive Holy Communion. Online or onsite you would be very welcome to join us. Send us a message using the Contact tab above.
- Keeping everyone safe - we are easing some of our anti Covid-19 arrangements. Still in place: sanitiser, face covering, social distancing, one way system in the building; the worship is still restricted (for example no common cup is shared).
- Limited use of the building - we remain active online and have restricted the use of the building as part of our anti Covid strategy. We have begun to welcome back some of our friends from other Christian denominations on a limited basis. See the Covid-19 blog last updated on 20th March for more information.
- Holy Communion: If anyone would like Communion at Home please use the Contact tab above. The Vicar is able to provide Communion for you in a Covid secure way on request.
- Inclusive Church: we are formally affiliated to the Inclusive Church Network - if you scroll to the bottom of this page you will find the logo - click on this and it will take you to a new website providing more details about this.
- Living in Love and Faith (LLF) materials have been sent out via our newsletter network and we shall be holding discussions at the end of March with a view to drawing up a congregational response for agreement at our April 6th Annual Parish Church Meeting.
- We have a resource for praying for the Departed which can be downloaded by clicking here.
- We have a section on how to donate to St Michael's. Use the Info tab above and you will find the entry on Stewardship and a big thank you to all those who support what we do. This has enabled us to carry on developing new ways of supporting and serving one another and our wider community during the epidemic.